Rates

Room Rates

Located in the old center of Fagaras, just 3 minutes walk from the 2nd most beautiful fortress in the world, THE FORTRESS OF FAGARAS, our pension has 6 unique rooms as design, fully equipped and equipped:

·

3 superior double rooms (queen bed - 160x200) with sofa bed (maximum capacity - 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children up to 12 years old)

·

1 superior double room (queen bed - 160x200) (maximum capacity - 2 adults and a child up to 12 years old)

·

3 standard double rooms (bed size 140x200) (maximum capacity - 2 adults)

Our rates are as follows:

Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed

270 lei / night / 2 adults

370 lei / night / 3 adults

230 lei / night / 1 adult

Superior Double Camera

240 lei / night / 2 adults

200 lei / night / 1 adult

Standard camera

220 lei / night / 2 adults

200 lei / night / 1 adult

* rates include VAT (5%), buffet breakfast, wireless internet.

Parking is public - free.

Child rates (accommodated in a room with 2 adults)

- Children between 0-3.99 years: free accommodation and meals (breakfast) - Children between 4-11.99 years: pay 90 lei / night for accommodation and meals (breakfast)

We accept small/medium pets up to 15 kg; An additional fee of 40 lei / night is charged.

Regarding the reservation policy, we charge an advance of 30% 21 days before the check-in date, and the remaining 70% 7 days before the check-in day. Cancellation is free of charge up to 21 days before the date of accommodation. Between 21 days and 7 days before check-in there is a 30% penalty.

Late room release rate (between 12:00 - 17:00 - subject to availability) - 50% of the value of the night's accommodation.

Smoking is allowed only in the inner courtyard of the pension, there is a special place arranged for this purpose.